Expert installers of Baths, Chimneys , Decks, Doors, Gutters, Kitchens , Masonry,
Commercial Roofing, Residential Roofing, Siding, and Windows
Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCE electric venting skylight is the ideal daylighting solution for overhead applications. It brings in abundant natural light and with the touch of a button, opens to let in fresh air.
And if you forget to close it, the VCE also closes automatically in case of rain.
Clean, Quiet & Safe Glass
- Features Neat glass coating to keep your skylight cleaner, longer, leaving skylights virtually spotless.
- Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
As with most of our skylights. This product carries the 10-year installation warranty. This is achieved by our three layers of water protection.
- The pre-attached skylight gasket provides a seal between a standard site-built curb and the skylight that caps off a leak-proof installation for curb mounted skylights.
- Adhesive underlayment for secondary water protection against the harshest weather conditions for standard site-built curbs.
- Engineered flashing for easy installation and primary water protection.
|Included with your skylight is the Intelligent touch remote control powered by VELUX INTEGRA|
With the touch-sensitive screen and easily-understood icons, programing skylights has become simpler than ever.