Expert installers of Baths, Chimneys , Decks, Doors, Gutters, Kitchens , Masonry,
Commercial Roofing, Residential Roofing, Siding, and Windows
New York, Brooklyn, & Northern New Jersey Commercial Roofers - Specializing in GAF, Kemper, GACO Commercial Roofing Products & Services
Riedel Contracting is a FULL SERVICE company with over 25 years of experience serving Bergen & Morris County NJ, Westchester, Manhattan, Brooklyn and surrounding areas.
We also offer WALKABLE FLAT ROOFING SYSTEMS FOR PORCHES & PATIOS
Our commercial products are warranted for five to thirty-five years for labor and materials
Riedel Contracting specializes in all types of roofing installation, including complex commercial roofing projects. We understand the diversity of the commercial roof systems, and we are certified by GAF Materials Corporation the leading manufacturer of commercial roofing materials.
We realize your business needs to keep operating during the roofing process We minimize our obstruction to parking facilities and entry ways to keep your operations flowing smoothly.
Commercial Roofing Material Comparison
Commercial roofing ranges from a small business office to a colossal industrial manufacturing plant. Roof types are either Pitched or Flat (low slope).
Commercial Flat Roofs
Commercial flat roofs present many obstacles you will not find on a pitched roof. Building ventilation system, large AC units, etc, along with numerous vent piping and other protrusions. Not only are these obstacles, they can also be, depending on the roofing material used, a source of continued maintenance expense.
A roof needs regular maintenance to keep it in operating condition.
- Routine maintenance is like an oil change for your car . . . It keeps the roof in optimal condition
- Maximize the value of your investment . . . Realize the longest life for the roof system installs.
- Insure any guarantee in place remains in effect . . . Don't accidentally lose coverage by failing to maintain your roof.
- Helps keep your roof ready . . . For what Mother Nature throws its way
A good roof may need repair to return it to its optimal operating condition.
- Take care of problems when they occur . . . Don't let them become big headaches
- Using the right materials installed by a professional contractor . . . Insures that a repair performs for the expected life of a roof.
- A professional roofing contractor knows how to make repairs; your HVAC contractor doesn't.
- Maintenance + good repairs performed by certified contractor helps the roof do what it's supposed to do.
Discover what restoring your roof can do for your property.
- Conserves Cash . . . Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can also be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- Extends Life . . . adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturers' no-dollar-limit guaranteed available up to 15 years
- Minimal Disruption . . . installs significantly faster and with considerable less mess than a conventional new roof
Some roofs have reached the point where repair or restoration are no longer options, replacement is sometimes the only viable option.
- Best Long-Term Option . . . systems often last up to 20 years or more
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturer's no-dollar-limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Fewer installation Worries . . . large pool of experienced applicators available
We offer repairs for Homeowners, Real estate Agents and Insurance claims.